ReadyLMU preparedness campaigns are designed to help the LMU community prepare for various instances of emergencies and natural disasters, through monthly events and educational initiatives. Each campaign is aligned with the monthly preparedness themes of FEMA and Ready.gov.
- September: Fire Safety
- October: Earthquake Preparedness
- November/December: Public Health/Flu Preparedness
- January: Resolve 2B Ready/Severe Weather
- February: Active Shooter/Active Threat
- March: Tsunami Awareness
- April: Power Outage Preparedness